Eyeliners Permanent Makeup
Maybe you hate applying your eyeliner daily, or you aren’t able to apply it as precisely as you’d like, or maybe you just hate the constant struggle of trying to achieve the perfect cat eye. Whatever your reasons, you may find a solution in eyeliners permanent makeup.
It is the easiest way to enhance the beauty of the eyes and create eyes lifting effect. You will not have any difficulty applying eyeliner because of poor sight or shaking hands. Moreover, this permanent makeup is much better as it doesn’t smudge throughout the day. The effects will be waterproof, smudge-proof and completely natural;
We offer five specialised eyeliners styling techniques to choose from;
Eyelash enhancement is an extremely subtle application of the tattoo. It can be done either as a thin line that does not leave the lash area or as a dot at the base of each eyelash. This does not give an eyeliner look, but more of a subtle darkening and thickening of the eyelashes. This technique creates the appearance of more lashes and is best suited to women who prefer to wear very little makeup. It's a barely-there approach for natural beauties. This is also great for guys who want their eyes to be more noticed but not have a line.
Classic eyeliners are particularly recommended for hooded eye shapes that have very little visible space on the upper eyelids. This precise, fine line will enhance the natural eye shape and, if necessary, the addition of a slight 'wing' or 'tail extension' will help to elongate the eyes. It is a good choice for most eye shapes. It provides subtle definition while eliminating the bland, naked-eye look that many women with few eyelashes have. It's a timeless look that never looks outdated.
Women who prefer bolder, dramatic makeup usually request thicker eyeliners with winged tails at either straight or upward angles depending on the effect desired. The shape and thickness is custom designed to the individual client requirements with many colours available to choose from.
Ombré shading is the latest PMU technique whereby it integrates make-up into Permanent make-up that it enhances the make-up look on the eyes such as the colors appear to be progressively vanishing as another hue takes over. The tails of the liners are darker and fade into a light beginning to the eye corner, giving a perfect Ombre makeup effect.
- Old permanent makeup in eyebrows are. Only if the old permanent makeup is faded.
- Drugs/ Alcohol;
- Allergies (nickel, anesthetics, latex, iron oxide);
- Serious heart disorders,
- Prolonged bleeding;
- Liver disease;
- Blood infections;
- Cancer in the past 6 months;
- Chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Skin conditions in the area of application (local dermatitis, bruising, skin ulcers etc)
- Infections bacterial, fungal or viral
- Chemical or laser peel within 6 weeks;
- Hypertrophic scars;
- Keloid scars;
- Waxing in brows area;
- Using Accutane or other retinoids past 6 months;
- The area is already damaged or the irritations are visible.
- You should come without contact lenses;
- No lashes extensions should be done;
- Do not drink alcohol, coffee, strong tea, blood thinning medicines at least one day before the treatment ;
- Do not eat heavy and spicy food on the day of treatment;
- Do not use soliarium and do not sunbath at least 7 days before the treatment;
- Do not perform mesotherapy, biorevitalisation, acid facial peeling, facial cleansers, facial laser hair removal, laser removal of capillaries at least 1 month before the treatment;
- Do not take Aspirin, Vitamin E, Niacin, Ibuprofen 1 day before the treatment;
- If you got botox injections, you should wait at least 1 month before the treatment;
- Make sure you checked all CONTRAINDICATIONS list in previous section.
- Make sure your hands are washed and sanitized
- 1st DAY: for the first day gently clean the area using distilled water and cotton pad when you see lymph (body fluid) going out of the brow area. Otherwise, the big scab will form and you will loose a lot of pigment when it is falling down. In the end of the day apply thin layer of Baltic Brows® aftercare ointment.
- 2nd -10th DAYS: After first day don't use any water but only Baltic Brows® ointment (THIN LAYER) 2 times in a day (morning and evening) for 10 days until scabs start to fall off.
- Each time wash hands before and after application and use a clean cotton to avoid infection. If a crust appears on the pigmented surface do not force the removal by picking, scratching or washing! Pigment may be removed along with the crust!
- Use a gentle face cleanser but avoid the treatment areas.
- Shower with your back to the water to avoid water, shampoo and conditioner from getting into the pigmented areas
- Avoid for 10 days: Soaps; Facial cleansers; Washing pigmented area; Chlorine pools; Retin-A on pigmented areas; Makeup on pigmented area for 10 days, including non-allergenic; Hot, steamy, long showers; Sun on pigmented areas; Jacuzzi or saunas; Gym.
The result of the treatment is determined by the following: medication, skin characteristics (dry, oily, sun-damaged, thick or thin skin type), Personal pH balance of your skin, alcohol intake and smoking, post procedure aftercare. Upon completion of the procedure there may be swelling and redness of the skin, which will subside within 1-4 days depending organism. Immediately after the procedure the enhancement can be 30 to 50% darker than the desired result and it can take between 4-10 days to lighten. The true colour will be visible 1 month after each application, and the color may vary according to skin tones, skin type, age and skin conditions. Some skins accept color more readily than others and no guarantee of an exact effect or color can be given.
It is very important to wipe the pigmented area with sterile water, cotton pad and then apply thin layer of ointment on the first day if the lymph appears. The reason is to remove the lymph otherwise the area will be covered with big scabs. If the client follows the aftercare, she/he will get small scabs – thin layer of crust that will be peeling of itself. It is very important not to scratch the area (client can feel itching) as you can easily loose the pigment together with scratching. If this happen, mostly there is no pigment left and skin can be white or even reddish because of irritation. The irritation will disappear within a few days. Sometimes the client can see redness the same day after the treatment. This is also normal and it disappears in the next few days.
The touch up is recommended no earlier than 30 days. Usually, we recommend to come for touchup up to 3 months. During the touch up, the client can add more color or correct the shape.
Is it painful?
- You can feel some discomfort but we numb before the treatment.
What tools and products are used for treatment?
- Machine with single use needle, certified permanent makeup pigments, soothing solution, sterile cotton pads, ruler for measuring, sterile disposable pigments ring, special pencil for permanent makeup, sterile marker, sterile water and some other equipment to make sure the treatment is done hygienically.
What is the duration of the treatment?
- The duration depends on technician but usually it is 1.5-2 hours.
What are the treatment steps?
- Medical health form and agreement
- First pass of treatment
- Several passes of treatment
- Final result discussion and explanation of aftercare