Who wouldn’t want full gorgeous lips and a youthful natural blush of color? After a lip treatment you never have to worry about smearing lipstick on your teeth, color bleeding past the edges of your mouth during dinner or reapplying that lip tint just to maintain some color. Instead you can be confident that your lips will always be on point and that your color will not wear off.
Treatment will begin with a consultation regarding the shape and color of your choice. We recommend bringing your everyday lipstick with you to ensure that we match a color you are most comfortable with.
Lips permanent makeup treatment is really natural looking and can create fuller lips.
Lips permanent makeup is perfect for reshaping of lips, correct asymmetry and add desired color. Lips permanent makeup is much better as it doesn’t smudge throughout the day. Plus, you can also apply extra lipstick for a more dramatic look when you’re in the mood.
- Drugs/ Alcohol;
- Allergies (nickel, anesthetics, latex, iron oxide);
- Heart / blood problems;
- Prolonged bleeding;
- Liver disease;
- Cancer in the past 6 months;
- Chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Local infection
- Skin conditions in the area of application (local dermatitis, bruising, skin ulcers etc)
- Infections bacterial, fungal or viral
- Chemical or laser peel within 6 weeks;
- Healing problems;
- Serious heart disorders,
- Blood infections;
- The area is already damaged or the irritations are visible.
- 3 days before the treatment you should start herpes prevention: take 1 tablet of ZOVIRAX (or ACIC) three times a day and use the ointment of lips special for herpes. It is necessary to consult with your doctor.
- Do not drink alcohol, coffee, strong tea, blood thinning medicines at least one day before the treatment ;
- Do not eat heavy and spicy food on the day of treatment;
- Do not use soliarium and do not sunbath at least 7 days before the treatment;
- Do not perform mesotherapy, biorevitalisation, acid facial peeling, facial laser hair removal, laser removal of capillaries at least 1 month before the treatment;
- Do not take Aspirin, Vitamin E, Niacin, Ibuprofen 1 day before the treatment;
- If you got botox injections, you should wait at least 1 month before the treatment;
- Make sure you checked all CONTRAINDICATIONS list in previous section.
- Make sure your hands are washed and sanitized
- 1st DAY: for the first day each hour gently clean the area using distilled water and cotton pad. Otherwise, the big scab will form and you will loose a lot of pigment when it is falling down. After each wiping apply thin layer of healing aftercare ointment.
- 2nd -10th DAYS: After first day don't use any water but only healing ointment. (THIN LAYER) 3 times in a day (morning and evening) for 10 days until scabs start to fall off.
- Each time wash hands before and after application and use a clean cotton to avoid infection. If a crust appears on the pigmented surface do not force the removal by picking, scratching or washing! Pigment may be removed along with the crust!
- Use a gentle face cleanser but avoid the treatment areas.
- Shower with your back to the water to avoid water, shampoo and conditioner from getting into the pigmented areas
- Avoid for 10 days: Soaps; Facial cleansers; Washing pigmented area; Chlorine pools; Retin-A on pigmented areas; Makeup on pigmented area for 10 days, including non-allergenic; Hot, steamy, long showers; Sun on pigmented areas; Jacuzzi or saunas; Gym.
The result of the treatment is determined by the following: medication, skin characteristics (dry, oily, sun-damaged, thick or thin skin type), Personal pH balance of your skin, alcohol intake and smoking, post procedure aftercare. Upon completion of the procedure there may be swelling and redness of the skin, which will subside within 1-4 days depending organism. Immediately after the procedure the enhancement can be 30 to 50% darker than the desired result and it can take between 4-10 days to lighten. The true colour will be visible 1 month after each application, and the color may vary according to skin tones, skin type, age and skin conditions. Some skins accept color more readily than others and no guarantee of an exact effect or color can be given.
It is very important to wipe the pigmented area with sterile water, cotton pad and then apply thin layer of ointment on the first day if the lymph appears. The reason is to remove the lymph otherwise the area will be covered with big scabs. If the client follows the aftercare, she/he will get small scabs – thin layer of crust that will be peeling of itself. It is very important not to scratch lips (client can feel itching) as you can easily loose the pigment together with scratching. If this happen, mostly there is no pigment left and skin can be white or even reddish because of irritation. The irritation will disappear within a few days. Sometimes the client can see redness the same day after the treatment. This is also normal and it disappears in the next few days.
The touch up is recommended no earlier than 30 days. Usually, we recommend to come for touchup up to 3 months. During the touch up, the client can add more color or correct the shape.
Is it painful?
- You can feel some discomfort but we numb before the treatment.
What tools and products are used for treatment?
- Machine with single use needle, certified permanent makeup pigments, soothing solution, sterile cotton pads, sterile disposable pigments ring, special pencil for permanent makeup, sterile water and some other equipment to make sure the treatment is done hygienically.
What is the duration of the treatment?
- The duration depends on technician but usually it is 2-3.5 hours.
What are the treatment steps?
- Medical health form and agreement
- First pass of treatment
- Several passes of treatment
- Final result discussion and explanation of aftercare